We Help Families Invest Millions in Real Estate Every Year
You are invited to attend our Monthly Home Ownership Workshops
Date: Tuesday March 27th
Time: 5:45 to 8pm
Venue: Brooklyn Public Library
Address: 22 Linden Blvd. Between Flatbush & Bedford Ave
Date: Thursday March 29th
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Venue: Freedom Mortgage
Address: 219-47 Jamaica Avenue, 1st Floor, Queens Village, NY 11428
RSVP Your Seats: NYRealty411@yahoo.com
#RealEstate #NewYork #HomeOwnership #Workshop #Brooklyn #Queens
7219 Ave N, Brooklyn, NY 11234
Objective: To provide a service of communication and information that will guide you into your decision making decision.
Experience: Licensed Real Estate Sales.
· Marketing properties, coordination of contracts, forms and disclosures statements required by the State, arranging site inspections.
· Assist buyer in locating lender and obtaining financing,
communicate with mortgage lenders and deal with lawyers to create contracts.
· Knowledge of neighborhood sales, home values and bank process, pre-qualify buyers, negotiations, balancing offers and counteroffers.
· Project Manager; coordinating the major stages until the contract is complete and the move is complete, provide detailed progress reports regularly.
· Examine and evaluate prospective commercial and residential properties.
· Responsible for making offers, closing deals, and initiating resale activity. Negotiating final sale prices with buyers.
Education and Professional Training:
Accredited Buyer Representative, Short Sales and Foreclosures
Property Management, Environmental Issues, BPO’s
Financing to Increase Home Ownership,
Mortgages and the Market, Green Residential Real Estate,
Rehabbing, Fair Housing,
Brooklyn Board of Realtors, Long Island Board of Realtors,
New York State Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors